We are a team of passionate pet owners, dedicated to improving the lives of exotic pets in our community.
We are a small team, working to ensure exotic pets get the best chance at a life filled with love and optimal care. We run everything from home around full-time work and education, but with a group of volunteers and lots of wonderful supporters, we are able to be there for exotic pets (and keepers) that need us.
To read in more detail about our background, take a look at this blog post: A Better Life for Exotic Pets
In January 2020, Jelly Exotics became a charity! We now pride ourselves in offering the following services:
- Rescuing and rehoming exotic pets
- Providing expert advice to pet keepers
- Awarding grants to pet keepers in need
- Running educational workshops for the public, schools and other groups
- Providing exotic pet training sessions for animal businesses (such as pet shops)
- Offering experienced pet sitting services for pet keepers
Today, Jelly Exotics is primarily run by a small main team who are then assisted by a wider team of casual volunteers. Our main team consists of Carol, Alex (our founder), Kitty and Holden who are pictured in that order below with their individual roles listed!
Carol – Trustee and Treasurer
Alex – Trustee and Founder
Kitty – Trustee and Displays Manager
Holden – Team Member
If you would like to get involved here at Jelly Exotics, or would like to find out more about anything we do, please do not hesitate to contact us via the Contact page of our website or through our Facebook page!