As pet owners of both standard and exotic species, we know how difficult it can be to find someone both keen and knowledgeable enough to care for our animals while we’re away from home.
Will they know if my animal is unwell?
What if they’re scared to approach them when it’s needed?
Do they know how to properly prepare food and feed them?
The last thing you need when booking time away from home, is for your mind to get left behind. What you do need, is someone you trust to take the weight off your shoulders and focus on your companion’s well-being, so you can focus on yours.
This is where we come in…
- We are a professional, experienced pet minding service, that offer a range of packages designed to suit you and your animals.
- We are knowledgeable on a wide variety of standard and exotic species, whether they be furry, scaley, slimey or feathery.
- We create the perfect, bespoke package, that mirrors your animals current care schedule to maintain normality and reduce stress.
- We give every animal the same adoration we give to our own.
- Compulsory, free consultation before any booking, so we can be fully introduced to your companions.
- No minimum time-frames. No silly pricing. No hassle!
What about pricing?
Our pet sitting service is a part of our charity objectives; making lives for exotic pets better. We therefore ask only for a donation towards the work we do – not a penny will go in our pockets, instead ensuring we are able to continue our work. A contribution towards fuel costs may be necessary if we are travelling a long distance.
We ask you to leave enough food and supplies for your animals while you’re away, but if for any reason we need to purchase more, we will find the best pricing and retain a receipt for any purchases. We ask that this be reimbursed upon your return.
Sign on as a customer to speed up the process of making a booking in the future. With you on our system, making a booking is as easy as letting us know when you’re away and we’ll pop you in the diary.
Complete the below form to book a free consultation…